Sunday, November 4, 2012
For the Secret Santa Swap 2012....
Okay everyone, I've been away for a long while but I'm back now! Here are the answers to the Q's for Shawnee's Secret Santa Swap 2012:
1. My hobbies are sewing, quilting, cooking, baking and crafting of all kinds!
2. My favorite colors are pink and red!
3. I collect aprons, fabric and I love all new sewing notions, gadgets and anything related to sewing!
4. I have no allergies to anything!
5. I have one Golden Retriever female, Taylor, which I believe was inbred because she is the dumbest Golden we have ever had!....sweet, but oh so dumb!
6. Coffee, Tea OR Chocolate? Why the "OR"???!!! I love them all! I guess I'd pick chocolate, and always with something in it....nuts, toffee, marshmallow, etc.
7. What do I like to read? A menu! I'm not much of a reader unless it's a new cookbook or a new book of cute apron patterns!
8. I normally would prefer cookies over candles but during the holidays its a toss up! Both are gladly welcomed!
9. My favorite homemade treat at Christmas is Fantasy Fudge off the Marshmallow Creme label!
10. My favorite holiday tradition is having my children and grandchildren over at my house every Christmas Eve for a big dinner I have cooked and then we all open our presents together after that.
11. Yes, I believed in Santa as a child until I was 7 and an older child told me there was no Santa. Then I put it all together about the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc.
12. We have opened our presents on Christmas Eve for the past 11 years at my house so that my daughter and son-in-law can go see his dad on Christmas day.
13. We put up an artificial tree every year so that I can put it up right after Thanksgiving and keep it up through the new year without worrying about dry needles.
14. Our tree has a homemade theme. Most of our ornaments are handmade from either our children, myself or they are gifts that were made from friends of mine!
15. My favorite gift to give is always something handmade, specifically for that person with a lot of thought put into it. My favorite gift to receive is anything handmade because I appreciate the time and effort they put into making something for me!
There is my 2012 Christmas list of sorts!